Elder D.J. Ward

Elder D.J. Ward
HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD

Follow this link to:

Follow this link to:
The Minister in These Times

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Year Now!

Greetings Saints,
I hope that all of you who see this Blog - well, it's been a year since the Home-going of this beloved man, my Pastor. I still hear his words echo deep within me. I hope that we haven't lost sight of Elders teachings on our Sovereign Master.
I don't know who might not be here tomorrow..... but bretheren I will admonish you yet again. If you are under a Gospel teaching, preaching, breathing, sleeping and eating Pastor..... Stay put!!! Fore you know not what be on the morrow. Don't, again I say, "Don't let the foolishness of your early years in the Ministry of the Gospel take you abroad from that Pastor that you have been placed under."

Yours In Christ,

Ches Woodrum

No comments: